Thursday 7 February 2019

Personal statement

BrExit Cross Examined
50 days and counting



My faith is an integral part of me and just as important as my feet which help me walk, and my brain which helps me to interact with the outside world...


I cannot claim to know everything!
I owe a duty of care to search accurately...


My faith is my personal business and I share it freely, when asked.


... free flowing business without fear or favour...


More often than not...
I need to concentrate to understand you!


I love Europe but I have also learned to be very cautious when dealing with vote hungry politicians...


That is my unwaveringly flawed intention

But.... yes there always is a but...there is a price you pay for complete and unswerving honesty!!


What did you say?
Do you have any questions for me?